Monday, October 4, 2010

'TYRESE' THE BABY BOY TRANSFORMER IN CHURCH ON SUNDAY - 10/3/10...



Yes, it was him, the male actor that starred in Baby Boy, Transformers, Four Brothers, 2 Fast 2 Furious and, I believe his latest, Legion.  My hubby spotted him first, because we are movie buffs and, we just watched 2 fast 2 Furious a  few weeks ago, Tyrese Gibson was fresh in our minds.  He was on the front row at World Changers Church this past Sunday morning.  Hubby leaned over and said, " Hey, remember the black guy from the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious?"  I said, "Yeah!", "Well, he's on the front row".  Of course I could not see him (too short), too tall could see everything.  So finally when everyone sat down, I could see him.  It was nice to see him there praising God, after all, he is human with his own salvation to work out like everyone else.

Tyrese in coca cola commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObdSno1uoQs&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment